Everything nowadays is going online from shopping to flight reservation. Likewise Online Railway Reservation system is one such facility. Online Railway reservation has been offered by Indian railway. This service is also initiated by IRCT with the help of technologies like voice recognition, GPRS and CDMA. These facilities are back bone of any up to date telecommunication. Furthermore IRCTC has made online railway reservation easier with the help of simple SMS or E-mail.
You may need to check availability of few things for online railway reservation like:
- You have to get registered with IRCTC and entitled by them to use this facility. This can be made by registration or recording of your authentic voice.
- On his name there should be one passenger list recorded with IRCT which will authenticate SMS reservation.
- The user should be registered to use authentic mobile banking service like ICICI.
- For online reservation system you should have a connection for your mobile. The connection can be of any carrier such as Reliance, and Airtel, also Indicom and Idea as well as Vodafone, BSNL so on. The list is always increasing.
- All you have to do is process you request through sending two SMS with the help of code 7425 stand for IRCTC.
Second important aspect for online reservation is how to register? To employ this facility you will require registration with IRCTC. To use different type of mobile reservation gifts or SMS booking you need to select mobile railway reservation option in profile or listed page. For your pass you will required to provide information regarding your mobile number, operator and payment method. For payment method only ICICI bank facilitates you with online payment. For any single booking you will be charged minute amount of Rs.10. For this you should be able to avail Mobile shopping facility by ICICI bank by registration and you will be able to send "mShop Name" with the help of SMS.
For previously registered customers of Indian railway reservation they can give details of id and password for any reservation and business can take place through carriers like Hutch, Idea, Tata Indicom and Reliance.
For new users they have to get registered with the help of mobile connection providers or can do manually by stopover IRCTC and fill the available form. After registration procedure you will find how handy and quick this service of online railway reservation is.
To get online rail reservation for your journey within India please visit the official Indian website of train booking IRCTC